- A Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment for B.C.’s Managed Forests: One pager, Introduction (exec summary) and Full Report. November 2013.
- Adaptation Library – Information in the Library is derived from climate change vulnerability assessments conducted by Adaptation Partners (http://adaptationpartners.org), which collaborates with a diversity of organizations and stakeholders to develop multi-resource assessments.
- Assessing vulnerabilities and adapting to climate change in northwestern U.S. forests. 2017. Halofsky, J.E., D.L. Peterson, and H. Prendeville.
- Climate Change and Our Natural Resources: A report from the Treaty Tribes in Western Washington. 2016
- Climate change vulnerability and adaptation in the North Cascades region, Washington. 2014. Crystal L. Raymond; David L. Peterson; Regina M. Rochefort
Summary of Climate Change Effects on Major Habitat Types in Washington State: Marine and Coastal. 2011. Produced by National Wildlife Federation and Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife.